Monday 6 February 2012

RS - Second Draft of the Front and Back Cover of our Digipak

Front Cover
  • Screenshot taken on Mass Effect using the print screen tool



  • I downloaded the font for the title online by searching "sci-fi" fonts


  • Record label icon and DVD logo found on the internet and imported in


  • I created the stickers using the shape tool on Fireworks


  • I imported the Muse Logo from the internet then changed the colours


Back Cover
Same screenshot from the front but I imported an image taken of myself looking the opposite way

  • I then changed the lighting/brightness on my body to fit with the Mass Effect Image

  • QR Code had been created using an online website so it links to our blog

  • Bar Code imported from the internet

  • Our company logo is on there too along with the Facebook and Twitter links

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please ensure all comments are appropriate.